Selling a website may seem easy, knowing that there are plenty of eager buyers. Is this really true? Is selling a website as simple as selling a phone or gadget? In spite of the many interested website buyers, website selling is a process that requires good judgment. Statistics have shown that only 5% of prospective website buyers make an actual purchase. Thus, selling a website on your own do not guarantee you of getting a good deal, and this is where the services of professional business brokers are needed.
Why do you need business brokers for the sale of your website?
Just as home sellers and home buyers need help from real estate brokers, business website owners can benefit tremendously by hiring the services of a broker. A business broker acts as a shield between the seller and the buyer. The broker possesses the skills that would result to a productive sale of a website.
– Get you Connected to an Established Network of Prospective Buyers. Business brokers have access to a wide base of website buyers, giving you the opportunity to have more bidders.
– Narrow Down Potential Buyers. A professional broker will screen all potential buyers by requesting a resume, a financial statement and a non-disclosure agreement, so only those who are qualified can get the important details about your website.
– Extensive Marketing Experience. They know the rules of setting a business up for sale. Their extensive marketing experience can help in packaging your website to maximize its selling price. They know the important aspects that buyers are looking for and can suggest possible changes or deal structures to increase the salability of your website and to have a better deal.
– Understand Confidentiality. Professional brokers understand the meaning of maintaining confidentiality. They will market your website without disclosing its identity and will only contact the buyers you have approved. A “blind profile” will be used in marketing your website, divulging the sale to others only when necessary. The identity of your business will only be revealed when a qualified buyer is found.
– Pricing your Website. Setting a price is the most difficult part when selling a business. It is even complicated than pricing a house. An experienced business broker has access to databases of business deals that can be used as reference points or as a guide. By using these resources, you can have a number of financially possible buyers.
– Takes the Load Off Your Shoulder. Selling a website requires much time. Hiring the services of business brokers allows you to focus on your other businesses or commitments.
– Close a Deal Faster. With their experience, selling your website will be easier and faster. This means getting revenues earlier than you expect.
Corporate Business Consultancy Pty Ltd is a premier business broker in Australia and offers market appraisal FREE of charge, allowing you to get a fair market price for your business. Their groups of business consultants use unique selling techniques to sell a website. They are your best ally to sell your website fast!