Turnover: $1.5M PA
Net Profit to Owner Operator: $296,820 PA
Number of Employees: 1 Working Owner + 4 Employees
This business sale provides an opportunity for anyone looking to take over an established business in the kitchen and joinery industry.
– Trading Mon to Fri 7:30AM to 4PM & on Saturday from 8AM to 12PM
– Operating since 1986
– Current owner since 1990
– Family-owned and operated business prides itself on delivering personalized service.
– Working closely with builders to ensure that every kitchen they build is tailored to the specific needs and preferences of their clients.
– Business has established itself as a trusted provider of top-quality kitchen and joinery services in the industry.
– Work/orders for this business primarily come from its regular clients, who are mostly builders.
– Services include modern kitchen and joinery manufacturing, installation of cabinets, wardrobes, laundry units, BBQ setups, scullery areas, theatre room cabinets, vanities, and more.
– Manufacturing all of its kitchens within its facility in the Sydney metro area, while all of its suppliers are from within Australia.
Owner retiring and moving to farm.
Asking Price: Goodwill, Plant & Equipment $495,000 plus SAV estimated at $35,000 approx.
Please lodge an online inquiry today to obtain further information.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF